Friday, February 09, 2007

Surprise, surprise.

I just converted my blog to Google, and a pile of posts came tumbling out asking to be moderated. So to all those whose posts weren't showing up (JP especially, who tried multiple times before giving up entirely) -- sorry! I wasn't deleting you, I didn't have comments set on moderate, and I have no idea why some came through but others didn't. Weird, but I'm a n00b anyway and expect stuff to not work. It seems to be fixed now, at least. And I changed the song I had up from Peachfish. Couldn't stand listening to myself sing flat!

Spike is kicking regularly, which is comforting. Without that, I have nothing other than my ever-expanding waistline to let me know things are still going well in there.

Things are crazy at The Mag. Trying to get the horror coverage together and the awards ceremony organized, while doing a Forthcoming Books issue and still looking for a replacement for Karlyn, who quit last month. So we're short-staffed and overloaded with work. Eh, business as usual, but it would be nice to have a new person in place to start picking up the slack. We'll get there. We've got a bunch of applicants, but it's such a particular kind of job....

No comments: