Saturday, December 03, 2005

It's not all that bad, really

Ok, so I had a great day on Friday.

The effervescent Laurel Winter is in town. I took her to Muir Woods and Stinson Beach, which were wonderful for a variety of reasons, not the least of which being the weather turned and it was beautiful. A much-needed distraction from my workload.

My feline scientist continues his series of experiments, the most recent of which involves lugging around an antique glass doorknob. I haven't quite derived the process he is using or his desired results, but expect enlightenment soon.

Totally engrossed in THE ATROCITY ARCHIVES.

NEARLY PEOPLE's ending knocked me for a loop so I plan on reading the last 30 pages again.

Started RIVER OF GODS by Ian McDonald. I've enjoyed his previous works and am looking forward to this one, so well recommended.

And the liquid amber trees are running red now -- fanfuckingtastic. Will post photo, though effect does not translate.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dqemxxirWell, I have finally taken the time to read what you have been publishing out there in cyberspace. I must say that I really enjoyed reading everything. I especially enjoyed the picture of the liquid amber.
All my love,